08 November, 2012

Paleo Challenge - Day 4

Day 3 Review

A good day !! 
Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with mushrooms and parmesan
AM Snack - Missed it as sipping water all day stopped the desire - oops
Lunch:  Bowl of mixed nuts(Walnuts, Macadamia, raw unsalted cashews and almonds) Grapes (Yum)
PM Snack: Apple
Dinner: Chicken drumsticks and stir-fry veges (My partner forgot to put some aside so they had packet sauce mixed in - so I lose a point...)
Late snack: Small bowl strawberries, some nuts and grapes

I did another 2.0litres of water
Points: Food: 3 + water 1 = 4 for day3

No exercise this morning.  Had thought abot another Crossfit but my body saying sleep in and rest
I do have Hockey tonight

Weight this morning:  89.8kg !!! thats 3.7kgs this week

Starting to think about the weekend and how to make sure I follow my food routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment