12 July, 2013

RX DNF

That means "Full noise no scaling" and "Did Not Finish"

I'm trying to go RX with as many WODs as I can now... I might finish last but for me it's about getting used to lifting/shifting the Rx weight or movement

So today my DUs let me down, but - I did persevere - cause DUs need to be automatic and the only way to get there is by doing then under stress

WOD AQAP (25min cut)
10 - 9 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3- 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
- KB Swings 24kg (yep - must use the full weight)
- Burpees
- DUs x2 (so it was 20 - 18 - 16 - etc) Unbroken sets

I got all the way through and on the way back up to the 5's before time
Getting unbroken DUs was the limiting factor - got the 20 then 18 unbroken but the next one took ages 16 unbroken - and there wre others and this cost me a lot of time

Weight: 88.2kg  good

No comments:

Post a Comment