14 May, 2013

A shoulder WOD day

My shoulders felt crushed up before I went to bed last night and not much different when I got up...

So finding we had a largely shoulder day was.... interesting

Warmup, then
WOD 1 - Ring Dips 5 - 5 - 5 - 3 - 3 - 3  Weighted for those who could
I struggled through with the actual Rings instead of the box dip option

WOD 2 - Dumbell Cleans and DumbBell Split Jerk - reverse ladder
14 - 12 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2
Supposed to do the cleans first then the jerks on alternating legs
I started on 12.5kg DBs and then on the last few moved it up to 15kg and lastly 20kg
Whatever weight DB you used ws the score for each set - add these up for the final WOD score
so 12.5 - 12.5 - 12.5 - 12.5 - 12.5 - 15 - 20 = 97.5

WOD 3 - 7 min of Turkish Get-ups
Not nice - right shoulder really starting to feel weary

(I'm writing this later in the day and I'm feeling a lot better now...)

Weight this morning 88.6kg !!

No comments:

Post a Comment