05 February, 2013

feeling better now....

Feels nice to be a little muscle weary.  It's a nice felling like the soreness is honestly gained.

I need to build the strength in my "Traps" Its this shrug movement combined with the hip flexing open that drives the bar up and allows you to go under to "catch" it.  The crucial technique is to keep the bars upward progress as straight as possible otherwise it's near impossible to catch it cleanly and be able to hold it before lifting up from the squat position...

Good Crossfit class today

WOD  AQAP 3 rounds (10 min cut off)
- 21 Deadlifts (Rx 100kg) I went with 80kg
- 50 DU's - I scaled with 150 singles

My time 8.18

MUST GET DU's sorted.  I'm nearly there. I can do partials (2 SU 1 DU etc) buts its not quite consistent enough yet...

Weight this morning 87.4kg....

No comments:

Post a Comment