07 January, 2013

2013.... back on the "wagon"

Well, I gave the xmas spirit a real nudge.  So for the last two weeks I have pigged out out on chocolate, wine, beer and the occasional burger (no Pizza - I have standards!!)

My weight is up - but I'm not going to find out just how much until I have been back on healthy eating for a few days - This will lessen the shock.

I did one last WOD before the break - on the 22nd
12 days of Christmas WOD -25min cutoff (my memory of this is sketchy)

- 1 Burpee
- 2 Weighted Lunges (10kg)
- 3 Wall Balls
- 4 Ball Slams
- 5 Mountain Climbers
- 6Kettle Bell Swings
- 7 Thursters
- 8 Push Presses
- 9 Back Squats
- 10
- 11
- 12 Weighted Situps

I got half way through day 11 - shit it was nasty hard

Over the New Year period I tried to get in a few WODs that don't require equipment etc
Damaged my Big Toe going downstairs and that had to end - On top of that the toe injury morphed into gout (ouch) - a few sleepless nights

Target this year - Primal eating habits and 82kgs or less (a ripped torso!!)
I have promised my partner that I will have a glass of wine with her as she thought I was very boring and grumpy during the 6 week Palio challenge without it.  Primal eating will follow Mark Sissons Primal Blueprint structure (finished the book a few days agao so I'm all primed)

Anyway - the Blogg will continue to track my progress from both a fitness and health point of view

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment