07 December, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 33

Day 32 review

Food:
Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with mushrooms and Parmesan cheese - The Usual
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch: Just Nut mixture (Raw Cashews, Almonds, and Walnuts, and Macadamia)
PM Snack: ?
Dinner: 2 egg omelette with just parmesan
Later snack: (1/2 cup)Berry smoothie made with Coconut Milk and some Whey Protein and fresh mint
( I mad more, and planning to have that as lunch today)

Points: Food 4 Water 1 = 5

Day 33
Crossfit at lunchtime today

Weight this morning 85.5 - not the reduction I was hoping for, but no exercise this morning so no water loss and I didn't eliminate much either

>>>> UPDATE
Lunchtime Crossfit

Strength Session 5 sets of Power Snatch and Snatch(as in full squat etc)
Got the weight up to 42.5kg - My technique improved a lot over the 5 sets which I'm very happy about

 WOD AQAP 3 Rounds (12min cutoff)
- 15 Pull Ups
- 10 Power Cleans Rx 65% of BW - I managed 60% !! (50kg)
- 5 Thrusters (same weight)

My time 10.30ish - I forget
My Kipping Pull Ups are going fine - Managed 10 in a row for the first round
A callous on my right hand got torn off and blood all over the place for the rest of the WOD




No comments:

Post a Comment